and Annual General Meeting
Thank you to everyone who attended our 2020 Annual Membership Conference.
The conference recordings and presentations are now available to view online. You must use the same password to access the recorded content. This was sent to attendees via email.
This year, we are delighted to be hearing from:
- Sonia Patel, Chief Information Officer, NHS X
- Dan West, Chief Digital Information Officer, Dept of Health, Northern Ireland
- Helen Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Health and Care, Wales
- Jonathan Cameron, Director of Digital Health Care within the Scottish Government
- Catherine Chronaki, Secretary General at HL7 Europe and President of European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI)
Attendees also have the opportunity to hear from the Faculty, including presentations from:
Primary Healthcare - The clinical implications of poor data quality and how we solve them.
AI – Initial findings from a survey of professional views on AI and machine learning
Allied Health Professionals
Learning health systems (mobilising computable biomedical knowledge)